Monday, January 31, 2005

Wrong

Maybe it's just me, but I think there's something wrong with the fact that the pizza delivery guy drives a nicer, more expensive car than I...Coincidentally blaring the absolute worst music, which was emanating from what was most likely a very expensive audio system*.

Yesterday, the Dominos pizza guys showed up delivering pizzas in an Audi A6.



*When the temperature gets below freezing, my CD player won't accept CD's until it's warmed up. I guess I deserve that for buying my car stereo at a garage sale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

At least you didn't pick it up out of the dumpster.

My CD player goes through a cassette-like object that I have to stick into the tape player. If it's cold, the tape player kicks it out. Sucky.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home